In this vital role, you will be part of the Group Internal Audit team with a range of responsibilities that include the following:
- Assists the Head of Audit in establishment of IT audit unit, planning and executing IT audits.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the design of controls for business processes and executes testing of internal controls, identifying exceptions (or issues).
- Summarizes the audit results in a set of audit workpapers and an audit report and presents results to management.
- Develops the suitable action recommendations in collaboration with IT based on their survey results, followed by implementation of monitoring with consultation.
- Participates as an independent resource on new systems development and implementation projects to ensure controls are properly designed and in place.
- Conceptual enhancement and implementation of our IT auditing methodology and instruments.
- Degree in Computer Studies, Business IT, Finance or other relevant field contributing to business, IT knowledge and / or critical thinking skills.
- At least two years of experience in auditing, a professional IT auditing company or the IT department of an international company.
- Good understanding of IT processes and business processes as well as a basic knowledge of accounting and how it is mapped in IT architectures.
- Excels at critical and analytical thinking. Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- Demonstrates agility and reacts quickly to re-focus, as needed, to address top risks and top priorities.
- Team-focused attitude demonstrating the ability to collaborate and compromise while building constructive and effective relationships.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, German language skills is a plus.
- Relevant certification (i.e., CISA, CISSP, CIA, ACCA) is a plus.
- Opportunity for professional development in a sympathetic team.
- Varied tasks and challenges with great creative freedom in an international environment.
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels in an open intercultural atmosphere.
- An attractive workplace with modern equipment at Stuttgart Airport with S-Bahn connection and free parking space.
- Attractive and performance-oriented compensation package with fixed and variable salary components.
- Remote work options - compatibility of family and career.