How you will make an impact:
- You will be assigned to a wide range of activities within the field of controlling, e.g. investment controlling, planning & reporting, equity controlling and sales controlling. You will also become acquainted with the related areas of accounting, treasury and taxes.
- You will support us proactively in the production of informative and meaningful management reports for the senior management, shareholders and advisory board, as well as the supervisory board and banks.
- You will be responsible for the financial analysis of P&L statements, balance sheets, cash-flow, net working capital, CAPEX and OPEX, along with other performance indicators. This will also include validating the plausibility of and commenting on divergences from budget figures and targets, the development of countermeasures, and active involvement in the implementation of such measures.
- With your help, our purpose is to effectively and efficiently steer the group-wide budgeting and forecasting process at the parent and the country company level, and working with those responsible for a wide range of corporate functions, develop strategic mid-term and long-term business plans.
- You will assist us in the further development of our planning and controlling instruments. This will include the definition of a relevant KPI framework, critical review of existing processes and IT systems, and their permanent improvement and optimization.
- We will also involve you in M&A projects, the further development of our IT structure with a view to digital finance, and many other fascinating areas where your views and assistance will be in demand.
Things that are important to us:
- A very good degree in Economics or other related study course, such as business engineering
- Initial professional experience in controlling or another area of finance is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent analytical abilities with a strong affinity for figures and an interest in presenting even complex financial matters in an easily understood way
- Excellent IT skills and competence in the use of MS Office; some initial experience with ERP / BI Tools would also be welcome
- A high level of proactivity and initiative, with pleasure in new topics and challenges
- You like being part of a team, are communicative and outgoing, and enjoy working in a dynamic and professional environment
- Very good written and spoken English
- A wide diversity of tasks and challenges, with much freedom for creativity
- The opportunity to leave a footprint in the highly professionally managed finance department of an internationally operating company
- Visibility up to senior management level, room for creativity, and hence the chance to make an active contribution to the success of the APCOA PARKING Group
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and an excellent, open-minded team atmosphere
- An attractive workplace in the Sky Office at Stuttgart Airport, with very good connections to the public transport network and, of course, “free parking” for our staff
- Without question: An attractive, performance-based pay package
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and a subsidized lunch
- Intercultural cooperation with colleagues and business partners in the whole of Europe