You will support the Head of Yiled and Revenue as well as the Senior Revenue Manager in the daily business as well as in individual projects. Furthermore, you are entrusted with the following tasks:
- Daily, weekly or monthly KPI reporting and revenue tracking Meetings.
- Weekly or monthly tracking of revenue strategy initiatives using existing tools and/or developing new tools to be utilized.
- Supporting the country specific analysis for quarterly revenue management Workshops.
- Internal data system usage and coordination where necessary, with IT department for further development.
- Spport in implementation of all relevant IT systems and tools.
- Development of new reporting where needed.
- Further development of existing reporting in Microsoft excel, Tableau, XL Cubed etc.
- Analysis of occupancy, elasticity and customer segmentation for specific sites/cities or countries and derive fitting tariff models and products.
- Benchmarking of competition products and prices.
- Supporting all departments with data and reporting where needed.
- You have completed a Bachelor (Hospitality) degree in the field of Business Administration and ideally with a focus on the Revenue.
- You have already gained at least two years of professional experience in a comparable position - preferably in the hotel or tourism industry.
- Your strengths include analytical thinking as well as an understanding of numbers, organizational talent and the necessary ambition.
- You think entrepreneurially and have a realistic view of opportunities and risks.
Attention to detail as well as a high affinity for numbers, data and facts is also present.
- Very good knowledge of English language, written and spoken.
- You work reliably, precisely and independently, can organize yourself very well and always keep track of things, even with many open processes.
- You like to take responsibility and are ambitious to reach your full potential.
- Analytical skills on an expert level in MS Office Excel skills, XL Cubes & Tableau knowledge preferred.
- High IT affinity, ideally in the Revenue Management Environment.
- Opportunity for professional development in a sympathetic team.
- Varied tasks and challenges with great creative freedom in an international environment.
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels in an open intercultural atmosphere.
- An attractive workplace with modern equipment at Stuttgart Airport with S-Bahn connection and free parking space.
- Attractive and performance-oriented compensation package with fixed and variable salary components
- Remote work options - compatibility of family and career